Wow! This is a lovely renovated 1BR/1BA condo with plenty of closet space & new bamboo floors located in sought after Riverside Condominium. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The building is full service, and has 24-hour desk service, fitness center, and an outdoor pool. It is conveniently located next to the new Wharf development, Ft. McNair, and two blocks from the Waterfront Metro. This location is close to Capitol Hill, airport, museums, water taxi, dinner cruise boats, and water activities. Come see! You will love the neighborhood, and building. Itâs like living in a hotel. The Concierge will accept all packages for you. No waiting for packages, and you do not have to worry about porch pirates. Itâs a great lifestyle. Rent includes all utilities, cable and internet. Sorry, no pets & no smokers.
Other, Contemporary, 1 Story
0.01 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
720 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price